Document Automation for Alternative Legal Services Providers (ALSPs)
Providing strategic, high-end work for your Clients within areas such as contract lifecycle management, e-discovery, legal research, regulatory risk and compliance, and litigation, helps them use their existing resources more efficiently.
From a strategic and commercial point of view, Document Automation is essential to help you deliver this.
What This Means For You
- Technology-enabled services allow you to provide higher value and undertake more complex tasks for your Clients.
- Further leverage your chargeable services with a focus on high-volume, document-intensive work.
- Your team can minimise their time spent on these tasks, whilst maximising revenue.
What This Means For Your Clients
- Your Clients receive a high-quality service that’s flexible and cost effective, without compromising on quality.
- Your Clients can do more with less, and quicker.
- Enables them to differentiate, scale and expand their business, improve productivity and retain client relationships.
Why This Gives You A Competitive Edge
- Selecting the best technology for your clients and deploying it, offers sustainable competitive advantage.
- Your Clients receive the benefits of its use, without actually using it themselves!
How DocGovern Can Help You Deliver This
- We can support your business in a number of ways, providing services such as Document Template Creation, Solution Selection & Integration, Platform Adoption and Platform Migration.
- We act as Trusted Advisors to a number of prominent LSPs.
- From helping you select a Document Automation platform to develop and publish templates quickly and easily, to contract negotiation with vendors to secure the best deal possible, we can support you.
- It’s an exciting time for Legal Service Providers and DocGovern can help you play a part.
“We really appreciated the thoroughness and professionalism of the team at DocGovern. The team addressed our business needs and delivered a comprehensive Statement of Work. This made us confident of their ability to deliver and support our business.”