WEBINAR - Removing the Need for Expensive Publishing Tools in Real EstateThursday 6th August 2020, 3PM BST
What if we told you, you could quickly and easily crop images to a designated area, regardless of aspect ratio, and include the same size both in your document template, property brochure or valuation report, all within a single platform?
The property and real estate sectors (both commercial and residential) have unique needs when it comes to technology and software. Developing a visually dynamic property brochure or valuation report quickly and easily is a necessity, however, producing these documents can often be time consuming and costly, yet many real estate companies are unsure of how to improve this process.
Hosted by DocGovern, this webinar will demonstrate how images of any size, which could be photos taken during real estate inspections by building inspectors with any mobile device, in both landscape and portrait mode, can be easily imported into your property brochure or valuation report.
Many companies have been forced to adopt an unstructured approach when creating property brochures or valuation reports, often utilising multiple tools and technology, involving many users, resulting in an inconsistent quality output. The right Document Automation solution can help you overcome this, ensuring you deliver high quality content every time and at a fraction of the cost.
The webinar will show how you can easily access data from any source including your Content and Matter Management Systems, and insert that data into a form within your document, streamlining your template creation process, resulting in significant time and cost savings.
The webinar will demonstrate how automated technology can support the real estate sector and provide a simple, more cost-effective approach, to developing property brochures or valuation reports in Word or PowerPoint.
Register Your Place Today
What You Will Learn
- How to import images into any Microsoft Office document so they are not stretched, squashed, or distort the layout of the page.
- Using the data you have, how technology can import all structured text, with the ability to import images; from photo > camera or mobile device > property brochure or valuation report.
- Why having the capability to produce a visually dynamic document quickly and easily is the way forward for the real estate sector.
- If you already have Document Automation, we will demonstrate another potential use, thus further improving your return on investment.
- How utilising a single solution can enable you to deliver consistent high-quality content.
Who Should Attend?
- COO | CTO | CIO
- Senior Director | Director | Associate Director
- Head of Legal
- Head of Digital Programmes
- Head of Business Intelligence
- Programme Manager
- Business Applications Manager
- Business Systems Manager
- Applications Support Manager
- Virtual Desktop Architect
- Template Developer
George Steven – Chief Technology Officer (CTO) at DocGovern
An innovative data-driven professional with a proven track record delivering Enterprise and SMB solutions to Professional Services, Legal, Financial Services, Law Enforcement and Manufacturing sectors, George has extensive experience in the domain of big data, with particular specialisms in Digital Transformation projects.
With a strong background in consultative selling, challenging the norm and building partnerships and relationships, he is highly adept at finding solutions to modern challenges and demonstrating ROI from a technology investment.
Let's work together
Let DocGovern help you make the right choice, fully based on your needs, to help you get the most out of your technology investment.