Why We Work With Thomson Reuters HighQ
Key Features We Like
- Most Comprehensive Document and Contract Automation Platform – overall, the features of this solution are tailor made for larger law firms and in-house legal teams.
- Insightful and Impactful Visibility – enables an overview of your documents and where they are in the overall process.
- “Off the Shelf” Integrations – with leading technology providers such as DocuSign, iManage and netdocuments.
- Substantial Library of Ready to Use Templates – simplifying and accelerating the adoption process and you achieving a return on your investment.
Thomson Reuters HighQ As A Company
- One of the pioneers in Document Automation for Legal, HighQ understands how to provide an end-to-end solution that Clients’ want.
- The platform continues to grow and provide feature-rich and beneficial options for its users.
- HighQ have the Team and Resources to support the most substantial and complex of solutions.
- Incredible knowledge and experience working with the Legal sector.
How DocGovern Can Help You Adopt HighQ
- We start with our ‘Baseline Analysis’ of your immediate and future business needs.
- For Clients who may already be using HotDocs Document Automation, our in-depth knowledge of the solution can ensure any migration is pain-free with clear benefits.
- We assess and compare the technical, commercial, and cultural fit between you and HighQ.
- We work closely with the HighQ team to ensure any unique aspects of your business are addressed.
- When, and only when, we can provide you with a water-tight use case for adoption, do we progress.
- We present you with a comprehensive plan that includes:
- Optimum commercial terms
- Migration, if necessary
- Solution design
- Training & Enablement
Our work with you doesn’t stop there. We pride ourselves in our relationships with our Clients and Solution Partners. Once you’re up and running with HighQ, we’ll continue to work with you to ensure your objectives have been met, and you continue to maximise the benefits towards your business.